Skin diseases may be caused by genetics. Because the skin is a highly visible organ, diseases are often caught early by sharp-eyed patients who take note of changes in their skin. Skin disease can also unfortunately be a cause of humiliation in environment. Dr. Sahil Mrigpuri is trained in diagnosing and treating conditions, disorders and diseases of the skin.
He is highly recommended Skin Specialist in Kullu and Manali. Recently opened a Skin and Hair transplant center for the surrounding people of the area. It’s a holiday destination so it would be more favorable for the patients who travel here from other countries. The transport will be more convenient as the Airport situated nearby the clinic. They can make an advance appointment to confirm the schedule & to get complete information.
It’s been number of years that Dr. Sahil has been performed skin surgeries, Laser Treatments & Hair transplant with 100% successful results. The patients who got the treatment under his supervision shared their experience with lots of regards and blessed with good luck for future achievements. As we all know that skin diseases are not based upon any particular timing or season, it can affects you according to you lifestyle, hygiene, food intake, hormonal changes and many other reasons.
It’s doesn’t follow any criteria whether male or female. It’s been equally affects as per the health concerns. Dermatologist is the best way to cure such disease like Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Fungal Infection, Eczema, Acne, Scars, Wrinkles, pimples etc. Mostly women’s are more concerned to such disease because of the looks & appearance. Somewhere cosmetics are the reason of getting such allergies & infections. Consulting an experienced Dermatologist will be the best solution to recover such condition.
Important Facts about Skin:-
• Skin is the largest organ in the body.
• Skin plays an important role in regulating body temperature.
• Skin gets its color from a pigment called melanin.
• Changes in the skin can reveal a lot about your health.
• Pimples are not caused by dirt or diet.
• The sun does not make acne better.
• Skin is the most sensitive part of our body.
Common Skin Disorders:-
A. Acne: – The most common skin bacteria which affects 9 people out of 10. It could be various reasons behind this, but yes it can be cure with the advice of Skin Specialist in Mandi.
• Commonly located on the face, neck, shoulders, chest, and upper back
• Breakouts on the skin composed of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, or deep, painful cysts and nodules
• May leave scars or darken the skin if untreated
B. Blister: – It’s also common and mostly depends upon the weather changes. It occurs anywhere in your body. Consult a Dermatologist for proper treatment.
• Characterized by watery, clear, fluid-filled area on the skin
• May be smaller than 1 cm (vesicle) or larger than 1 cm (bulla) and occur alone or in groups
• Can be found anywhere on the body.
C. Hives: – Hives are itchy welts that are raised up from the normal layer of the skin. They may be caused by an allergic reaction in the body or outside factors, such as stress, illnesses, or even tight clothes.
• Itchy, raised welts that occur after exposure to an allergen
• Red, warm, and mildly painful to the touch
• Can be small, round, and ring-shaped or large and randomly shaped
D. Eczema: – Eczema is a medical condition which is characterized by rough, cracked, red, itchy and inflamed patches of skin. Sometimes blisters can also occur. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis.
• Yellow or white scaly patches that flake off
• Affected areas may be red, itchy, greasy, or oily
• Hair loss may occur in the area with the rash.
E. Psoriasis: – Psoriasis is one of the most persistent and baffling of all dermatological disorders. This illness is characterized by over-multiplication of skin cells up to 10 times faster than normal growth.
Symptoms of these Common Skin Disorders:-
• A rash, which might be painful or itchy.
• scaly or rough skin
• peeling skin
• open sores or lesions
• dry, cracked skin
• discolored patches of skin
• fleshy bumps, warts, or other skin growths
• changes in mole color or size
• A loss of skin pigment
• Excessive flushing
If you have seen such symptoms in your body consult the Best Dermatologist in Himachal.
Common known causes of skin disorders include:-
• bacteria trapped in skin pores and hair follicles
• fungus, parasites, or microorganisms living on the skin
• a weakened immune system
• contact with allergens, irritants, or another person’s infected skin
• genetic factors
• illnesses affecting the thyroid, immune system, kidneys, and other body systems
There are hundreds of skin conditions that affect humans. The most common skin conditions can have some symptoms that are similar, so it is important to understand the differences between them. Get a complete consultation with our Skin Specialist near Akhara Bazar Kullu.
Preventing skin disorders:-
Follow these tips to prevent infectious skin disorders:-
• Wash your hands with soap and warm water frequently.
• Avoid sharing eating utensils and drinking glasses with other people.
• Avoid direct contact with the skin of other people who have an infection.
• Clean things in public spaces, such as gym equipment, before using them.
• Don’t share personal items, such as blankets, hairbrushes, or swimsuits.
• Sleep for at least seven hours each night.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Avoid excessive physical or emotional stress.
• Eat a nutritious diet.
• Get vaccinated for infectious skin conditions, such as chickenpox.
• Use moisturizer.
• Avoid environmental and dietary allergens.
• Avoid contact with harsh chemicals or other irritants.
• Remove makeup before sleep.
• Eat a healthy diet.
• Protect your skin from excessive cold, heat, and wind.
Certain skin disorders aren’t preventable, including genetic conditions and some skin problems due to other illnesses. You should learn about your symptoms or condition and talk with our Skin Specialist in Himachal – Dr. Sahil Mrigpuri to determine the best treatment methods. Proper skin care and treatment for skin disorders can be very important for skin health. While most skin disorders are minor, others can indicate a more serious issue. Contact our dermatologist if you think you might have one of these common skin problems.