Busting Myths on Corona Virus
- Spraying chlorine or liquor on body cannot kill corona virus nor Drinking alcohol protect you against COVID-19 rather it can be dangerous to health
- Exposing yourself to the sun or to temperatures higher than 25C degrees DOES NOT prevent the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) rather COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in areas with hot and humid climates.
- It’s a myth that coronaviruses can effect or kill only old age peoples rather it can happen to any age group people and Youngsters are also affected by COVID-19
- Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill the new COVID-19 virus. Taking a hot bath does not prevent the new coronavirus disease
- Eating garlic, ashvagandha or black pepper doesn’t help in curing new coronavirus rather it may increase your immunity and are good for health in prescribed doses
- Everyone with COVID-19 doesn’t dies and COVID-19 is only fatal for a small percentage of people. But challenge is to stop its community spreading so as to remain healthy and safe
- Maintain social distancing, If you do need to step out, make sure you stay at least one metre away from other people.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Wear Mask in Public places
- Wash your hand regularly.
- Stop Touching your eyes and face.
- When you cough or sneeze then cover your face with a tissue.
- Stay at home.
- Senior citizen don’t go out for anything.
Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider & Govt authorities.