Hair loss is very common problem among both men and women and in most of the cases it leads to baldness. Hair transplant is an excellent and lasting treatment option for baldness but it is also becoming popular for improvement in the density of hair. It really improves the density of hair but the results vary depending on various issues. If you are looking for such procedure consult Dr. Sahil Mrigpuri for Best Hair Density Hair Transplant in Himachal. Hair fall or hair loss affects the appearance and self-confidence as well. As nowadays it’s common in youngsters, due to several reasons. Dr. Sahil is an Emerging Hair Transplant Surgeon who is Specialize in Natural Hair Line, Natural density hair transplant & has master skills to improve the hair density with Best Hair Transplant in Joginder Nagar.
Here is Important Facts You Should Know about Hair Transplant:-
- Hair transplantation procedures are carried out with your own hair- the transplanted hair grows automatically without any other medical need or special maintenance.
- Hair transplant treatment is a permanent solution for baldness; it is your own hair which is “distributed in a specific pattern across your scalp by means of a surgical procedure in 1 or 2 sessions.
- The hair transplant cost is most usually calculated with respect to the number hair grafts that are transplanted. A graft of hair usually contains about 1 to 5 strands of hair.
- Hair transplant indicates the removal of hair follicles from certain places of the scalp to the areas suffering hair loss.
- For the hair transplantation there is no age reservation, it will be treated as type of hair loss, and further medical condition.
Hair Transplant Procedure:-
Hair transplant is the procedure in which hair follicles are extracted from the area of scalp having denser hair and are transplanted to bald area. Mostly they are taken from back of the scalp or at the sides. These days grafts can be placed closed together than ever. Grafts can be placed in the densities ranging between 20 follicular units per centimeter square and 50 follicular units per centimeter square. This procedure is carried two basics techniques of hair transplantation one is FUE (follicular unit extraction) & 2nd is FUT (follicular unit transplantation). These Techniques are carried under the Best Hair transplant surgeon in Sunder Nagar.
Transplantation of grafts closer together can increase the density to a significant level. In some cases, placing follicular grafts closer can affect the growth rate but it does not occur in all the cases. Secondly, an experienced hair transplant surgeon can determine the suitable density of grafts for placement.
To be eligible for a successful Hair transplant in Himachal, you have to;
- Be dealing with male pattern baldness
- Have experienced gradual hair loss
- Have lost hair due to scalp injuries
Neelkanth Hospital has an extensive and dedicated set up for the hair transplant procedure, where a higher number of grafts can be harvested with a minimal damage rate as well. Recently a Hair Transplant & Skin care Center has been opened in Kullu for the better convenience of people who travel other cities for such procedures. Neelkanth Laser, Cosmetic & Hair Transplant Centre, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh is parallel to international standards. It is fully equipped with modern devices. It is a place where the Hair surgeon- Dr. Sahil Mrigpuri will suggest best output of the Hair restoration procedure in Kullu, Manali.
The ‘High-density’ hair transplant is possible only through the FUT hair transplant and the combination method of the FUT+FUE hair transplant, which gives a number of Grafts/Follicular units to cover the bald portion. Dr. Sahil Mrigpuri has remarkable results in performing the high-density transplant at their locations of Himachal Pradesh at a modest cost of the hair transplant procedure.
Various Steps Included in FUE Hair Transplant:-
- Preparation for the hair transplant: – Be prepare for the hair transplant surgery, hair follicles from the back of the head are removed and relocating to the balding area.
- Donor Area: – Before the surgery, the hair in donor area are trimmed. Once the donor areas get trimmed a local anesthesia will give.
- The tissue in the donor area that contains the bald resistant hair follicles is then removed surgically and the donor area is sutured.
- The sutures in the donor area are hidden from the patient’s hair that is combed over them. These sutures are removed almost ten days after the hair transplant surgery.
- Donor tissue trimmed into follicular unit grafts Microscopes are then used by the surgical technicians to view the donor tissue for dissecting and preparing follicular units hair grafts.
- Once the local anesthesia is given to the patient, the balding recipient area is prepared for the surgical process No trimming/removal of hair is required at the top of the recipient area.
- Follicular Unit Grafts are placed in the tiny incisions that are made in an irregular pattern in the recipient area.
- The smallest grafts (one and two) are placed in front of the hairline and three and four (denser than one and two) are placed behind.
- After the hair transplant surgery, tiny incisions with short hair would be visible on the patients operated area.
- The incision marks heal naturally and the redness in the recipient area vanishes itself within a week.
Steps included in FUT Hair Transplant Procedure:-
The follicular unit transplantation method or the strip method of hair transplant involves the following procedure:
- At the outset, the doctor anesthetizes the scalp.
- A strip of your hair tissue is removed from what is called the donor area, or the area on your head where the hair is more resistant to balding, i.e., the back and sides.
- After then sutures the area from where the strip of hair tissue was removed. This leaves a fine scar, which can be easily covered by your remaining hair.
- The donor strip is cut into individual follicular units through a process of precise microscopic dissection.
- Then he will drills minuscule holes on your scalp, where the hair loss has occurred and inserts the follicular graft units.
- A disinfecting solution is gently applied to your scalp.
- Your donor area is dressed with a bandage.
The benefits of FUT procedure include:-
- A large number of follicles that can be transplanted in a single session.
- Provides better yield of hair compared to other hair procedures.
- An enhanced, natural-looking cosmetic effect, once the hair grows.
- More affordable than other hair procedures.
Post Treatment guidelines after Hair Transplant:-
- The transplanted hair behaves like natural hair and sheds between two to four weeks of transplant. The roots thereafter start sprouting hair naturally and continue to do so for a lifetime.
- Use of local anesthesia makes it a painless procedure and the patient can go home the same day.
- Hair transplant is different from non-surgical hair restoration in which a pre-chosen base is fixed on scalp with dexterity.
- The cost of the procedure depends on the number of grafts. The more the number of grafts, the higher the cost.
- Avoid touching, scratching, and rubbing the area where the hair follicles have been transplanted.
- Take the medications prescribed for you by your doctor.
- Cover your head with hats or a bandana to avoid direct contact with UV rays.
- Do not apply any hair sprays or other hair styling products on the day of the surgery.
- Do not drink any caffeinated beverages on the day of the procedure.